A Delightful Rant-Romp Through the Lives of Your Favorite Relatives/Friends/Casual Acquaintances.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
We Have a New Family Member!
It's something Paul and I have been talking about for a long time, but we finally decided to go for it. And now we're three! Please say hello to the newest (and only) addition to the Bussio-Muhlestein household: Piper! She's a year-old grey tabby with great big green eyes. She's not very big, but she is very sweet and snuggly. She'll curl up right on your lap. She's spent most of today hiding in various places, but we've been able to coax her out periodically. She had some trouble with the litter box at first, but she's used it successfully now once so our fingers are crossed that that will be the end of it. This is the picture from the Humane Society website; I'll put up some others when she's feeling more photogenic. She had been at the shelter since July, so they were very happy to see her go. We, of course, were delighted to see her come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay for another family member. :) Are we going to start seeing blog posts about her latest accomplishments, funny moments, and even weight statistics? :)
Seriously, though, she is a very pretty cat. :)
Hmm, quite possibly. The first thing I thought when I saw her pouncing about the living room "attacking" a bit of fluff was what a funny video it would make.
Well, there you go! :)
Waiting for more pictures of my new grandkitten... And I can't wait to bake cookies with her!
Love, Grandma Kara
Congrats on the new addition. She is a cutie and probably is low maintenance.
A-dorable.
Post a Comment